TREATING CUSTOMERS FAIRLY
Updated 1st July 2023
At LetsTalk Leasing we are committed to delivering exceptional customer service and treating our customers fairly. We are totally committed to providing the highest standards of customer service and advice and we also recognise that you have a choice of supplier and are very appreciative that you’ve chosen us.
Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) is a key principle set by the financial regulator the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to ensure that customers are treated fairly.
At LetsTalk Leasing we adhere to the FCA's six guiding principles on how to engage with customers, these govern how we communicate with our customers, the level of service we provide and the fairness of our products, services and procedures.
These six consumer outcomes that LetsTalkLeasing strives to achieve to ensure fair treatment of our customers:
- Consumers can be confident they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
- Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
- Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
- Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
LetsTalk's 10 Point Charter for Treating Customers Fairly:
Customers: Always put the needs and requirements of our customers at the forefront of everything we do.
Value: Continual monitoring of competitive market to ensure consumers achieve value for money.
Transparency: Clear, fair and transparent pricing and fees.
Advice & Information: Fair and quality advice based on customer needs, priorities and circumstances with clear jargon free information on our products and services.
Investment: Continual investment in our systems to enhance customer experience and deliver robust and compliant processes.
Training: Comprehensive learning and development programmes to ensure employees an deliver exceptional and compliant customer service.
Compliance: Fully adhering to all applicable FCA rules and guidelines and making them central to how we operate our business.
Audit: Regular internal and external audits to monitor TCF compliance and customer satisfaction.
Feedback: Collecting feedback from customers and employees in a culture of continuous improvement to deliver customer centric service enhancements.
Complaints: We take any complaint as a priority and will look to resolve in a timley fair manner and make improvements to our processes where identified. (Link to Complaints page)